Friday, January 28, 2011

Intros

I plan to use this blog to recommend and review metal bands.

I enjoy listening to anything from death metal to metalcore; most of the bands I listen to are on the techy side to reduce on the monotonicity that is metal.

Just to give you a small taste of what I listen to, here are my top 5 favorite bands:
Circle of Contempt
Shadow of the Colossus
Between the Buried and Me
Within the Ruins
Sumatra

Releases I'm looking forward to currently are
New Born of Osiris album
Elitist debut full-length
Failure in Vanity debut full-length
Ocean Within debut-full length
Disfiguring the Goddess material

more to come..

2 comments:

  1. Although I haven't been introduced properly to the metal genre, I feel I can with your blog, as a result, I shall be following and supporting your blog!

    dazedandblazed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your blog! Can't wait to buff up my 'metal' genre, followin and supportin'!

    ReplyDelete