Friday, February 4, 2011

Circle of Contempt


Circle of Contempt is a metal / progressive band from Finland. These guys are my favorite band. Circle of Contempt use to be called Thrust Moment, but changed their name as they were signed to Sumerian Records. They have released one EP and one full-length under their current name. I personally like their EP the best and it is my all-time most listened to album. I have a link to a download here. I don't really know if it was supposed to be released for free, but I will take it down if anyone has a problem with it.


Circle of Contempt - Nothing Imminent (EP version)


Circle of Contempt - A Day for Night (from the full-length)


Facebook
MySpace
YouTube

12 comments:

  1. wow great band. i really like the clear voice in the first song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its working fine. Love A Day for Night 0:55

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad. Have you heard Cult of Luna and Parkway Drive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty brutal there, buddy. :D Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mates been tryna get me into for a while but he never put me onto any as dope as this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How'd you get the vids to shrink like that? Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never understood metal. It's so angry!

    ReplyDelete