Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dropbox

I'm sure quite a bit of you have heard of Dropbox. It's basically a free online flash-drive. You can automatically sync your computer with a special folder that stays in sync with what you have online, either downloading or uploading to keep them the same. You could also just use it online if you don't want to download the program. Either way, I HIGHLY recommend this site.

Here is my referral link:
http://db.tt/UsQTDZ2

You're probably wondering why you should use a referral link in the first place. When you click a referral link, we both get an extra 250mb of storage space added on to your default 2gb. You can continue to do this all the way until 8gb!

I hope you found this helpful

9 comments:

  1. Wow, never actually heard of this, this looks so useful! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it lol just haven't used it yet hope i can still use the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noice, friggin nice! Thanks, one will be usng this.


    Follow me Brothers!

    http://seedypete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ill check this out, although idk how much good 8 gb will do me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very useful! I'll look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice. i have been looking for a trustworthy site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell yeah I use dropbox constantly, it rocks!

    blundersfrom6foot2.blogspot.com
    androidnews4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete